St Andrews Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boarding school RPG based in Japan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role play inside

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Luke smiled and walked off to ready himself for his next class.
Back to top Go down
https://standrewsacademy.rpg-board.net
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:58 pm

Amaterasu smiled softly and looked up at him, her eyes flirty and innocent at the same time. "You have a really gentle touch."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Mori grunted, unsure of exactly what to say. "Right. Hey, Shion, could you take Amaterasu to the infirmary? Thanks." He stood up. "Take it easy." He said and Shion offered Amaterasu a hand. He wasn't really pleased to be pulled out, but this girl was... not plain.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Leonella took up no time getting her seat. She walked to the back half of the class and took the last seat next to a girl who had her book out. Chewing on her bottom lip Leonella pulled out her book and pencils and sat them neatly on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Amaterasu smiled softly to the boy as he helped her to her feet. "Sir!" She called after Mori, keeping a hand on the boys shoulder at all times. "Don't you think its better if I go lie down for awhile insted. Line three is my line off so I could have that for rest too. Shion here could help me to my room if he wanted." She gave the boy a soft and flirty smile.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Mori gave a non-commital shrug. "If you think you're alright, that's fine." He scratched the back of his head. "Need the next line off and I'll vouch for you." Shion smirked across to his mates, one of which was looking rather irritated with the situation.

-----

"Hi, I'm Raina." The blonde girl said quietly with a light french accent and smiled. Raven sat behind them both, drawing in his book and ignoring the rest of the class. It was silly to wag on the first day, even if his english was something better left alone.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Blinking owlishly at the girl who entered, Amanda grinned and pointed at her.

"Leonella!" She exclaimed happilly, at the same time her son said: "your late."

---

"Sandbox...sure," Zetsubou muttered to himself, "You were there, you were the kid that always picked his nose right?".
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:18 pm

((BED NOW! *points at everyone still on forum before leaving to sleep* ))
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Leonella jumped when the teacher said her name. She had been about to say introduce herself and say hi back to Raina but now her head snapped towards the voice. She grinned sheepishly and gave the teacher an apologetic look.
"Sorry I kind of got a bit lost..." She trailed off and removed her gaze from the teachers. "It wont happen again." She said as she looked back up. She held up a hand and formed a hand signal. " Scouts honour."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:49 pm

"Wrong." Yuki said. "I was the kid that always got naked. Don't tell me you forgot all about me." The boy whined loudly.

----

"Thank you sir." Amaterasu smiled to Mori before looking back to Shion. "Think you could get my things?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 am

Staring at the girl for a minute, Amanda grinned, "Well scouts are pretty honourable so I believe you!"

Richard merely snorted softly and leaned back against the board.

---

"right, naked, you..." Zetsubou blushed a little more before actually turning and looking at him.

"I think you broke my teddy..." he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 am

Grinning at her triumph Leonella sat back and comfortable in her chair. She turned to the girl at her side.
"Um yeah. I'm Leonella but you can call me Nella." She whispered with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:32 am

Yuki grinned from ear to ear. "So you do remember me! I was worried for a moment then."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:38 am

Dean headed on outside, his headphones in as he sat on the grass. May as well learn how to do this stuff.
He placed his books infront of him and sighed. He should have looked down but insted he looked up. The sky seemed to hold more interest.

Then relaity came crashing down on the young American. A rake collided with the back of his head. He swore and stood upright. The rake hit his side.
"Get off me damn Lawn!" A gruff looking old man yelled.

Collecting his things and continuing to swear, Dean rushed away. Fuck this shit.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:49 am

Mori walked off back to watch the class, muttering something under his breath. Strange bunch of kids. Shion was more than happy to comply, picking up all of her things and walking back over. "Want a hand to walk?" He asked with a grin.

-----

"Nice to meet you." She said cheerfully and turned her page. "You're new, right? I couldn't believe how big this place was."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:50 am

Amaterasu smiled and reached over, swinging her arms over his shoulder. "That would be great."
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:53 am

Leonella nodded."
"Yeah. I know its huge! Are you new too?" She sat up hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Raina nodded. "My brother's worked here for a while, but I only just move in." She smiled. "He's a science teacher though, that's just not my thing."

------

Shion led Amaterasu outside, enthusing about the try-outs and trying to talk himself up. "You should come, give it a shot for the girls team."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Amaterasu laughed. "Because I'm sure I'd be brillient at it." She looked about and smiled. She touched his chest lightly. "I think I can take it ffrom here. I can hold onto the walls if I feel feint. You should get back in there. You know, practice for Try-outs."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Shion grinned. "Gotcha." He passed Amaterasu her things and headed back with a wave. "See you around."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 pm

"Good luck with Try-outs." Amaterasu called after him. Once he sidapeared she shuddered and put her foot on the ground. God that guy creeped her out.

A small smirk passed her features. Raven said he had English right? Maybe he should see her skill.

She rushed off to the english room.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:06 pm

"So you don't have any classes with him then?" Leonella said as she softly flicked her pencil against the top of the desk.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:15 pm

"No." She shook her head. "I think I'd go mad. The idea of him teaching people to blow things up... It's unnerving." She laughed.

Raven's eyes were glued to the back of Leonella's head. He tapped the pencil on his chin and turned to stare at the door instead.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Front of the class Amanda was ranting about the apple tree's in London, periodically switching between English and Japanese.
Just cause she was an airhead didn't mean she can't teach!

---

Glaring somewhat playfully at his newfound childhood playmate, Zetsubou muttered under his breath; "I liked that teddy."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:18 pm

Amaterasu walked right past the english room door. Pausing she lent back and grinned, sending a wink towards raven and a small kiss.

Ruffling about she pushed a peice of paper against the door window which read.

Guess who oues me a free lunch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role play inside
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
St Andrews Academy :: Academy-
Jump to: