St Andrews Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boarding school RPG based in Japan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role play inside

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:03 pm

Keith twitched and choose to ignore the girl.She was like a fly. A harmless little fly. If he ignored it for llong enough it would go away.
"Its keith!" he snapped, his plan didn't last long.
Back to top Go down
https://standrewsacademy.rpg-board.net
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Grinning Anei leaned over until she was severely invading his personal space.

"Sure thing...Kevin." before leaning back and devouring part of a fish.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Keith turned and knocked the plate out of her hands. It fell witha loud crash. "Do not fuck with me kid!" he snapped before getting out of the line and making his way out.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:13 pm

Anei stared after him for a second before shrugging and skipping after him, either she was really oblivious or had a death wish.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:15 pm

Keith turned. "Leave me alone." He said. "Can't you see that, I don't like you?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Poking at his food Tane pulled off a bit of bread. Throwing it at his friend so it hit him in the forehead.
"Dude didn't your mum ever teach you how to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:17 pm

Yuki swallowed and bit into the peice of bread. He grinned. "When have I ever listend to my mother?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Lifting a hand to his mouth, Zetsubou tried to smother a giggle.

"I think he ate neater when he was still a naked toddler."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Yuki laughed. "That hasn't changed, I do eat better when I;m naked. I do everything better while naked."

"Not everything."Luke muttered, smirking to Tane
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Tane laughed. "Shall we take a trip down memory lane Yuki?" He said popping a grape into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Zetsubou snorted into the juice he had been taking a sip of, causing himself to choke, whilst laughing.

--

Anei shrugged, "Who cares?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 pm

"Just." Keith took a deep breath. "Leave me alone." He turned away.

----

Yuki sat back. "When did this turn into pick on Yuki hour?"

Luke smirked. "When youbrought it on yourself."

Yuki laughed and pushed his friends head down, ruffling his hair affectionatly.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:38 pm

Smiling to himself, Zetsubou watch the other two before he quickly dropped off into la la land again.

---

Giving Keith an oddly long look, Anei turned on her heel and started skipping back to her dorms.

"Cya Keith!" She threw over her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Leonella finished her food and stood up and walked to a bin to throw out her ribbish. Pulling out her map she studdied it again for her next class.

------

Tane smilled at his friends.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:48 pm

"I could give it a shot." Raven said with a grimace, scuffing his feet on the floor. "If I have to. Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Ayama smiled softly and rubbed his arm. "Be at the gym after school. Oh." She grew her hand back. "I also rekomend getting a girlfriend. Not healthy to be single at your age. Just make sure it isn't a trouble maker."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Raven sighed wistfully. "I think I'll pass." He said and shouldered his bag, heading for the door. "Later." The teen walked out the door, grimacing heavily. He didn't even know how to play, and now he had to try out? This wouldn't go down well. That meant humiliation in front of the jocks, and the P.E teacher, probably thick. Most definently one track minded, if Amaterasu could get out of his class.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:02 am

Ayama smirked and pulled another ciggertte from the packet. These kids were just too much fun to play with.

---

Amaterasu took her seat outside. She didn't like being inside with everyone. Too many horomones and smells.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:09 am

Mia smiled a shy goodbye to Kietsu before ducking out of the cafeteria, she had Chemistry now and she didn't want to miss it.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:15 pm

She jumped when her watch Beeped. She did not want to go to Japanese. Not now...

Sighing, Amaterasu closed her art book, at least art was after it. She looked about before making her way slowly to the japenese room.

----

Yuki grinned and lay back against his chair. "Well, not to be a dampner on the fun boys, but I believe its line two now. Meaning, YOU ALL HAVE CLASS!"

Luke sighed and pocked at the remaninder of his food. "Damn Science."

"Have fun in class." Yuki grinned, moving to get out of his chair. "I'm off to bother an over agitated Muso."

----

Janice picked up her bag and laughed with a few of her girls. They were called her girls because they seemed to always follow her around.
Maths time.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Leonella leant against the wall outside of her classroom. Tech. She smiled. Now was the time for her to slip into bliss and embrace the theatre relm.

-----

Sighing Tane pushed back his chair and stood up.
"What have you two got?" Ha asked as he heaved his bag onto one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:44 pm

Mia smiled shyly as she made her way into the classroom, slipping into a desk near the front of the class.

---

"Technical Production", Zetsubou muttered before saying a hasty farewell to the others at the table before ducking off towards the theatre.

---

Anei grinned lightly to herself as she arrived outside the Japanese classroom.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Tane blinked.
"HEY! Wait up man! I got Tech too!" He shouted running after the other boy and ignoring his other friends.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:53 pm

Dean slipped inside the Science room. All the desks were taken,apart from two. One being up the front next to a girl and the other next to a guy who looked like he smelt. Bad.

Sighing, Dean headed towards the girls spot and taking one headphone out he pointed to the seat.

---

Ayama opened the door. "Get in here you brats."

---

Dane opened up the theatre doors and smiled. "Hey Gang, come on in."
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Smiling at the teacher Leonella stepped into the theatre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role play inside
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
St Andrews Academy :: Academy-
Jump to: