St Andrews Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boarding school RPG based in Japan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role play inside

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:05 am

"Its keith!" he snapped, turning around. He didn't have time for this. Turning back around he headed back to his room. He opened up his bedroom door. "New guy! Your sister is pissing me off!"
Back to top Go down
https://standrewsacademy.rpg-board.net
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:48 am

Pulling his headphones out of his ears, Zetsubou sat up and stared out the door to spot his grinning sister.

Sighing heavilly he jumped from his bunk and walked to the door, "Anei...what are you doing here?"

Leaning foreward so she was right in her brothers face she smirked, "Just checking on my poor big brother...sides Mr Kevin here showed me the way!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:50 am

Keith growled and went over to the boy. Getting in his face, he made sure to growl. "You learn to control your sister! For the last time! Its Keith!" He took a deep breath before making his way to his bed.

Amaterasu walked in the room slowly, looking about.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:55 am

Zetsubou couldn't help but lift a hand to his face to hide an amused giggle.

"Anei is Anei...I don't think anyone can control her...Right Kitten?"

"YESSIREY!!" Anei saluted before poking her tongue out, "Silly Kevin here can't take a joke!"

Ignoring his sister, Zetsubou turned to regard the other girl, "and this is?"

"OH! This is Amaterasu...she my roomie!" Anei beamed, earning an annoyed growl from the last occupant of the room.

"Would you guys shutup or get out!?" Richard scowled, "I'm trying to write over here!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:58 am

"Then why don't you leave?!" Keith snapped. "Since your the only one finding a problem with it."

Amaterasu smiled to Zetsubou, ignoring the others. "Seems Anei's reqruted my brother to help you out around school. Yuki."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:02 am

"I will not be kicked out of my own room!" Richard snapped.

Ignoring the others Zetsubou raised an eyebrow, and turned to regard his sister, "uhh...why?"

Leaning over to hug her brother Anei grinned into his ear, "Coz you my dear, need all the help you can get!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:03 am

"Then quit complaning!" keith growled. "you see me snapping at people left right and centre?"

Amaterasu took Anei's arm. "And now we need to go before the deputy catches us."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:07 am

Raising an eyebrow Richard just sat and stared pointedly at Keith.

"Right!" Moving onto her toes Anei gave Zetsubou a tight hug and kissed him on the cheek.

"Have fun! Be safe and always write!!"

Sighing Zetsubou just shoved her off, "Your an idiot," he smiled as he ruffled her hair, "Go unpack."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:09 am

"Shut up!" keith snapped, falling back onto his bed, mmbling about stupid snobs.

Amaterasu dragged Anei from the room.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:17 am

Smirking to himself, Richard lay back onto his bed and continued writing up the lessen plan for his mother. She was too airheaded most the time and he would bet his entire fortune she'd completely forgotten about it.

Shaking his head Zetsubou headed back to his bed, pausing in front of Keith.

"Sorry about Anei...she's...Anei"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:19 am

Keith just grunted and lay back. "Whatever. Just keep her away."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:28 am

"can't promise anything" Zetsubou smirked, before climbing back onto his bunk, and pulling out his MP3.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:24 am

In the relative calm of the staffroom, Mori was sitting at his desk, reading the newspaper and enjoying the morning. Simply enjoying the morning. His upcoming lessons were extremely simple, being sport, so there was no panic whatsoever.

He turned the page and rose an eyebrow as the new maths teacher came speeding around the room, papers flying out behind him and scattering across the floor as he ran, glasses askew and hair wild. "Lost the roll, and all of my plans!" He exclaimed in Mori's general direction and vanished out the door.

And the peaceful atmosphere returned. He skimmed over the entertainment section and exhaled, reaching out for his coffee. For the second time in as many minutes, the quiet was interupted as the science teacher hurtled into the room, snickering and tucking a roll - definently the math teacher's - under his elbow.

"Morning, Mori-myuu!" He said gleefully and crossed to his desk. Mori's eyes narrowed and he rose the newspaper so as to block out the damned blonde's decidedly evil grin. He'd only been there for about twenty seconds and already everything on his desk had become a possible weapon.

------------

Raina looked over her subjects and checked them against the school map with a small sigh. This school was so much bigger than her last one, and in a new country with a new language - which she hadn't quite perfected - her nerves were starting to build up.

She pulled her bag higher up on her shoulder and folded the map, long blonde tresses swishing as she made her way to the room number given to her.

------------

Raven glared sullenly at the school building before him before skulking inside, hands shoved in pockets and black hair concealing the majority of his face. He made for the front office to get his room number.

Last edited by Starling on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:26 pm

A tall teacher with long legs and a firm bust walked into the staffroom. A smoke was in her hand and she didn't waste anytime breathing air. Why would she, when she could breath in the sweet Nicatine.

Ayama smiled and flicked the end off her smoke. "We all ready for a year filled with snot nosed brats and grading? I know I am. Got my D slips ready."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Mori snorted and lowered the newspaper. "Sometimes I can't help but wonder what you're doing here." He said with a wry grin. Taro stretched out on his chair and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:43 pm

"Because, Dear Mori." Ayama said, taking a long puff of her smoke as she walked over to him. She exhaled in his face. "I'm the only one capable of handeling these brats. getting into their Phycie, and those of the teachers too." She cast a look to Taro.
"Wheres the Musc teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:48 pm

"Not sure." Taro said with a small shrug as Mori screwed up his nose. Ivan walked into the room looking rather dejected. "Morning, Ayama." His eyes widened suddenly as Taro proffered the missing documents. "Ah! I've been looking for those all morning!" He said with a grin. "Thank you so much!" Taro grinned. "Don't mention it."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:49 pm

Twanging the charm that was dangling from her earing Amanda smirked across the room.

"i'm sure she'll be here soon" She sighed, leaning back on her chair, "Ever noticed how pretty the roof is...years upon years of stains...what a pretty collage it makes."

Glancing back she noticed the others giving her odd looks, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:51 pm

"Aha..." Ayama nodded Slowly, she stood.

Elizabeth walked in, Music papers flying out of her arms. She juggled to catch everything, and was failing.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Pouting in Ayama's general direction, Amanda muttered a simple "It's because I'm English isn't it?" before occupying herself with making butterflies out of post-it notes
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:03 pm

Yuki headed inside his room and threw the uniform at dean. The American sat up and removed his headphones. He looked to the suit.
"Yeah? And?"

"Well." Yuki said, pointing to his own suit. "You wear it? Like so." He spun around.

Dean shook his head, a smile of disbelief on his face. "You've got to be kidding."

"It aint that bad. Oh, and heres your time table." Yuki handed it to him. "Lucky for you, you have line one off. We also have two classes together. History and P.E"

"Fun." Dean said, standing up. "Wheres the bathroom?"

"Down the hall." Yuki pointed. "Can't miss it. Big sign. Reads bathroom."

Dean held up the uniform and sighed. "Thanks." He headed out.

Yuki looked up to Luke, who looked back down. "He stole my bunk."

Yuki grinned. "Suck it up big boy, your top bunk now."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:57 pm

(( *licks shoulder* mmm water *has just had shower* I'M NOT WEIRD YOU WEIRD!!!!))

Sitting up and stretching Richard glanced around him, he couldn't help but sigh. Such a drab room...such drab roomates, He deserved so much better.

Deciding that now would be a wonderful time to make a trip to the bathroom as everyone else would still be unpacking, he rose from his bunk and padded out the door.

Zetsubou on the otherhand was staring at his many assortment of ties with great dread.

"Can't tie ties...." He muttered to himself, "....damn."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:03 pm

Keith looked down at his bed. He needed his guitar for the first class and his guitar needed a string. He sighed before looking away and grabbing his jacket. Damn he hated this thing.

----

Dean headed into the bathrooms and put his uniform down as he looked about. Showers.... Subicals he presumed held toilets.

Scratching his forhead, Dean went back to his uniform and removed his current shirt and jacket. He loved his leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:57 am

Walking down the corridoor to the bathrooms, Richard smirked to himself as he found himself virtually alone. Seems he was right when he said everyone would still be unpacking.

Of course he was right though he was always right. He was Richard, No wrongness in that name.

Swinging the bathroom door open his smirk faded to a frown as he noticed that no, he was not alone, but that frown was accompanied by a blush quite quickly, for the peerson that was not leaving him in his aloneness was half naked, and being half naked much skin was showing, and because much skin was showing Richard was the one who was intruding, and Richard didn't intrude, people intruded on Richard!!

Eventually coming to this decision in his mind, Richard cleared his throat loudly and stared pointedly at the other male.

----

Staring at all of her different items of itemness, Anei frowned, One of items was missing...what was missing?

She knew something was missing, she just couldn't figure out what was missing.

"Shirts, shorts, pants, skirts, jackets, phone, camera, MP3, sowing kit, bits and bobs...SHOES!!! WHERE ARE MY SCHOOL SHOES!?" Anei cried, leaping from her bed and staring around the room. it was already a mess, since her and Ama were both only halfway through packing.

"AMA!!! HAVE YOU SEEN MY SHOES!?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:53 am

Dean turned to face the new comer, a unlit smoke hanging from his mouth. "Yeah?" He asked, sliding his arms into the shirt. he fixed the collar.

----

"I can't even find my shoes!" Amaterasu exclaimed, throwing a few random shirts and skirts about the room. She appeared, a sock hanging from her hair. "I found one... is it yours or mine?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role play inside
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
St Andrews Academy :: Academy-
Jump to: